Connect with us

Entertainment

Bethenny Compares Lenny Hochstein’s Engagement to ‘Bargain’ Shopping on July 31, 2023 at 1:26 pm Us Weekly

Published

on

Bethenny Frankel, Lenny Hochstein, and Lisa Hochstein. Shutterstock (3)

Bethenny Frankel is coming in hot with her Housewives takes after Lenny Hochstein proposed to his girlfriend while still legally married to estranged wife Lisa Hochstein.

“Seeing pictures of Lenny Hochstein getting engaged is like being on the checkout line and seeing that bargain basket bin of, like, 75 cent and three dollar things where you might find something but usually don’t,” Frankel, 52, said in a TikTok video uploaded on Sunday, July 30, adding the hashtags “#housewives #engaged #savage” in the caption.

Advertisement

Frankel asserted that she’s “Team Lisa Hochstein all day,” adding, “People named Lenny Hochstein and their engagements aren’t sexy. … When [Lisa] and her hot guy get engaged, I’ll actually watch the entire post.”

News broke on Saturday, July 29, that Lenny, 57, is engaged to Katharina Mazepa. “On top of an ancient pirate cave, overlooking the sunset over breathtaking Es Vedrá, he asked to steal me away forever,” Mazepa, 27, wrote via Instagram alongside photos from the romantic moment in Ibiza, Spain.

Advertisement

Everything to Know About Lisa Hochstein’s Messy Divorce From Lenny Hochstein

Read article

Lenny’s mother, Marina Hochstein, celebrated the couple’s milestone in the comments section. “I will be very happy that this time you are getting a woman who love and respect you. You certainly did not have that in your previous marriage,” she wrote. “Good luck, congratulations .”

Lenny Hochstein and Katharina Mazepa Courtesy of Katharina Mazepa/Instagram

Lisa quickly weighed in on the engagement — and her mother-in-law’s response — via her Instagram Story, writing, “Congrats to my current husband and his mistress on their engagement.”

She added: “What a wonderful mother-in-law and grandmother. How disgusting.”

Advertisement

Lisa and Lenny tied the knot in October 2009 and share children Logan, 7, and Elle, 3. Us Weekly confirmed in May 2022 that the Real Housewives of Miami couple had split — and their divorce has remained contentious ever since.

When the pair’s separation made headlines, Lenny denied having an affair with Mazepa. “It is true that I am seeing Katharina but none of this happened until after the decision was made to get divorced,” he claimed in a statement to Us. “This is a very difficult time and I would ask for some privacy so that we can best take care of our children who mean the world to us.”

Bethenny Frankel Courtesy of Bethenny Frankel/TikTok

Mazepa later filed a restraining order against Lisa, accusing the reality star of bullying and harassment. “The truth is I am not a homewrecker, I am not someone destroying a family, and I am not someone acting in an inappropriate manner as is being stated publicly by Lisa,” Mazepa told Us in July 2022.

Advertisement

Every ‘Real Housewives’ Couple Who Filed for Divorce After Appearing on TV

Read article

Earlier this year, Lenny hinted that he wasn’t deterred from getting married again despite his divorce. “Sometimes things don’t work out,” he told Us in January. “I’m neither open nor not open to it. I have an open mind with everything.”

He went on to assert that his children’s happiness is his first “priority,” countering Lisa’s claims that he’s cut her off financially and left her unable to provide for the kids amid their legal battle.

Advertisement

“Whatever happens, I want to make sure they have a great life and are taken care of and want for nothing,” he told Us.

As Lenny celebrated his engagement to Mazepa, Lisa’s boyfriend, Jody Glidden, spoiled her on her birthday. “Most incredible romantic dinner with this amazing man,” she gushed via Instagram on Saturday after enjoying a night out in Italy.

Bethenny Frankel is coming in hot with her Housewives takes after Lenny Hochstein proposed to his girlfriend while still legally married to estranged wife Lisa Hochstein. “Seeing pictures of Lenny Hochstein getting engaged is like being on the checkout line and seeing that bargain basket bin of, like, 75 cent and three dollar things where 

Advertisement

​   Us Weekly Read More 

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Scarlett Johansson Accuses OpenAI of Voice Theft for ChatGPT

Published

on

Hollywood Star Claims Unauthorized Use of Her Voice without Consent
Scarlett Johansson, a renowned Hollywood actress, has made shocking allegations against OpenAI, accusing the artificial intelligence company of stealing her voice for their ChatGPT model without her permission. The controversy erupted after users noticed an uncanny resemblance between the voice of ChatGPT’s “Sky” avatar and Johansson’s distinctive tone from her role in the 2013 film “Her.”
Johansson’s Statement
According to Johansson, OpenAI CEO Sam Altman had approached her in September 2022, offering her the opportunity to voice the ChatGPT 4.0 system. However, she declined the offer for personal reasons. Nine months later, when OpenAI unveiled the new ChatGPT 4.0 demo, Johansson was shocked to discover that the “Sky” voice bore an “eerily similar” resemblance to her own.
OpenAI’s Response
Despite OpenAI’s claims that the “Sky” voice belonged to a different professional actress and was not an imitation of Johansson’s voice, the actress was unconvinced. She hired legal counsel and sent two letters to Altman and OpenAI, demanding an explanation of how they created the voice. Ultimately, OpenAI agreed to remove the “Sky” voice from their products.
Johansson’s Stand
Johansson emphasized the importance of transparency and the passage of appropriate legislation to safeguard identities and intellectual property in the age of deepfakes and AI-generated content. She expressed her determination to protect her likeness, work, and identity from unauthorized use.
Ethical Implications
The controversy has reignited debates surrounding the ethical implications of AI technology and the potential infringement of individual rights. As OpenAI faces multiple lawsuits from media companies, authors, and artists over alleged unauthorized use of their materials, Johansson’s stand represents the concerns of an entire class of creatives grappling with the erosion of their work’s value due to automated systems.
Stay Connected
If you want to create awesome branded experiences that truly captivate your audience, look no further than Bolanle Media. Our team of experts specializes in crafting immersive, unforgettable events that seamlessly blend creativity and strategy. From product launches to experiential marketing activations, we’ll ensure your brand makes a lasting impression. With our finger on the pulse of the latest trends and technologies, we’ll help you engage customers in innovative ways they’ll be buzzing about. Don’t settle for ordinary – let Bolanle Media elevate your brand with extraordinary experiences tailored to your unique vision. Click this link to learn more and take your marketing to new heights.

Registration Code: BOLANLEVIP

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Authorities Reopen Perry Case

Published

on

The news is that federal authorities have reopened a criminal investigation into the death of actor Matthew Perry due to new evidence suggesting foul play.

Initially, Perry’s death in October 2023 was ruled an accidental overdose caused by acute ketamine intoxication. However, recent findings revealed that the levels of ketamine in his system were much higher than what he was prescribed for his depression and anxiety treatment.  This has prompted the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) to launch a joint criminal probe to determine how Perry obtained the fatal dose of ketamine.

As part of the investigation, law enforcement officials are interviewing individuals from Hollywood’s drug circles who may have information about the source of the ketamine that killed Perry. While no arrests have been made yet, authorities are working to trace the origin of the lethal substance and identify any potential suspects involved in illegally providing it to the actor.

Advertisement

The reopening of the case as a criminal matter suggests that authorities now suspect foul play or illegal drug distribution contributed to Perry’s death, rather than it being a tragic accidental overdose. The investigation aims to uncover the truth behind the circumstances surrounding the beloved “Friends” star’s untimely demise.

From the Film Festival Circuit Founder, Mikal Fair:

“Explore the ‘Film Festival Submitter’s Handbook 2024,’ your ultimate guide to conquering the film festival circuit. Whether you’re a filmmaker or screenwriter, this essential resource provides practical strategies to navigate the competitive landscape of film festivals successfully. From crafting compelling titles, taglines, and synopses to creating impactful director’s and writer’s statements, this handbook equips you with the tools to shine in the festival circuit. Learn to develop effective marketing materials, including posters and trailers, and discover the importance of communication and presenting a professional package. With insights tailored to the evolving role of social media and marketing in the film industry, this handbook is your key to festival triumph. Get your copy now and embark on your journey to festival success!”

 

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Drake Exits the US

Published

on

Rapper Sells $88M Beverly Hills Estate, Relocates to Toronto Amidst Public Image Crisis
In a shocking turn of events, renowned rapper Drake has announced his departure from the United States, selling his last remaining property in the country, an opulent $88 million Beverly Hills estate. According to insiders, Drake has no intention of purchasing another property in the US anytime soon, instead opting to focus on his hometown of Toronto, Canada.
The 24,260 square foot mansion, purchased in 2022 for $75 million from singer Robbie Williams, boasts breathtaking views of the Los Angeles skyline and features cutting-edge amenities. While Drake stands to make a substantial profit from the sale, he will also owe approximately $5 million in mansion tax due to Los Angeles’ controversial tax on home sales exceeding $5 million.
This sale marks the final divestment from his US real estate holdings, as Drake has already sold his three other Los Angeles homes, two of which were purchased by NFL quarterback Matthew Stafford. The rapper’s decision to exit the US real estate market comes amidst a public image crisis, sparked by his ongoing feud with fellow rapper Kendrick Lamar and unspecified allegations.
Reports suggest Drake has also sent his son Adonis and the child’s mother to France, although the reasons behind this move remain unclear. The rapper’s relocation to Toronto may signal a desire to escape the intense media scrutiny and focus on his music and personal life in a more private setting.
Contact:
Bolanle Media
hello@bolanlemedia.com
 

About Bolanle Media:
Bolanle Media is a leading media and entertainment company, providing news, insights, and analysis on the latest developments in the industry. Our team of experts delivers up-to-date information on music, film, and celebrity news, keeping you informed and engaged. With a focus on accuracy and reliability, Bolanle Media is your go-to source for entertainment news and updates.

Continue Reading

Trending

0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop