We are Hiring.
In underserved communities, there is a popular misconception that mental health services are too expensive. Due to this, many people do not reach out for help.
We believe that having a strong mind and foundation, we can can empower our communities and break generational curses.
Licensed Professional Therapists
OVERVIEW & ELIGIBILITY
Please apply if you are a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Master Social Worker, or Licensed Professional Counselor only*
Bolanle provides mental health services powered by Spectrum Care. We offer an outpatient mental health clinic that provides clinical services to a diverse client population with mental health. The provider team consists of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and mental health counselors. The Clinic works closely with referral sources such as the Dept. of Mental Health, nonprofits, organizations, small and medium businesses, local hospitals with inpatient psychiatric programs, and health centers. They see patients, adults, adolescents, and children.
The Employee counselor is directly responsible to assist in the evaluation and treatment of psychiatric patients in outpatient settings. This includes performing initial and subsequent assessments, medical reports, providing counseling, developing treatment plans, and communicating to patients and patient’s families, as appropriate. He/She is also specifically responsible for the following functions and duties, including but not limited to, the following:
- Work with individuals and groups to improve mental health
- Encourage clients to discuss emotions and experiences
- Examine issues including substance abuse, aging, bullying, anger management, careers, depression, relationships, LGBTQ issues, self-image, stress, and suicide
- Work with families
- Help clients define goals, plan action, and gain insight
- Develop therapeutic processes
- Coordinate care to other providers, including but not limited to, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, etc.
- Take a holistic (mind and body) approach to mental health care
- Practice in accordance with the laws, rules, and regulations of the State of Texas, including practicing within the scope of his/her practice as a counselor and complying with all reasonable requirements of the Employer. Employee shall practice as a member of an interdisciplinary health care team for all patients. As a member of this team, the Employee provides mental health care through direct care, consultation, collaboration, coordination, and/or referral.
- Maintaining reasonable availability (to the Employer and to patients) at scheduled times.
- Keeping and maintaining (or causing to be kept and maintained) appropriate records relating to all professional services rendered by him/her under this Agreement.
- Preparing and attending to, in connection with such services, all reports, claims, and correspondence necessary or appropriate in the circumstances, all of which records, reports, claims, and correspondence shall be the property of the Employer.
- Performance is of all things reasonably desirable and necessary to maintain and improve his/her professional skills.
- Satisfactory performance of all functions and duties in accordance with all of Employer’s policies and practices.
Please apply here
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
we leverage on the right relationships to deliver our objectives.